Tuesday, November 25, 2008

do not worry


one of my favorite scripture passages in the Bible is in the book of Matthew, where Jesus talks about worry (or specifically, not to worry!) .  normally i bind blank journals, but i really wanted to make a "text book" using this scripture, so i set up my pages using a program called indesign.   i'm not very computer literate, so i was a little skeptical when i began...it was actually quite user-friendly once i got the hang of it.   the orange book was bound using a japanese-style binding (although it's hard to tell because i used a ribbon for the binding).  i bound the other two books using my bind-it-all, which is one of my favorite studio tools!

2 comments:

Martha Lever said...

I love your do not worry books. They are beautiful--and I love the Scripture.

Jennifer Katherine said...

I always need to remind myself of that. Your books are lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...