Monday, October 27, 2008

inspiration monday


i've been a fan of jessica, over at vol25, for quite some time, so i knew that she would be a perfect fit for "inspiration monday".   not only is her artwork colorful and fresh, i think that this is pure whimsy at it's best.  and after a long day of hearing nothing but negativity in our world, jessica's artwork is exactly where i find all kinds of inspiration.  let's face it...this is just plain fun!  i personally would love to be that gal, driving a vintage convertible, hair blowing in the wind, looking forward to life's next challenge (and trying to get the "you only live once" part right!). 
 i also find inspiration in the name of jessica's etsy shop, vol25.  she was 25 years old when the "doors" of her shop opened, and she thought of it as opening a new volume in her life.  love it!  and i know that there are a lot of others out there who are loving jessica's work...she's been featured on blogs like designsponge and decor8, just to name a few. 
for more inspiration and fun, please visit jessica's etsy shop here, and you can learn more about her by reading her profile here.  you can also find her cute blog here.  thanks, jess, for allowing me to feature you and your wonderful artwork...you truly inspire me! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much, you really are too kind! :) I think one of the biggest rewards in creating new pieces of art, is when I hear that someone can relate to a particular piece. I love to hear that it makes people happy... or inspired! :)

your too sweet...

Teresa aka Tess said...

HI, I am new to your site and wanted to thank you for choosing vol.25 as your "inspiration monday" subject. I have been following Jess for some months now and love her style of both her blog and etsy shop. A dear lady with just the cutest family and a wonderful artistic talent. I own her "you only live once" artwork and was so surprised when she came up with it from my posted memory of a favorite car I once owned. I'll be adding your site to my favorites and investigating all of the wonderful things you have blogged about.

Jennifer Katherine said...

Vol.25 is one of my favorite blogs to visit too! :) Very inspiring.

Martha Lever said...

Her site is very cute Here is my favorite:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16506595

What a great thing to do on Mondays!

noodle and lou said...

ooooh I really like this! Thanks for sharing Jess and her links with us:)

have a great week Lori!!
xox...jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...