Sunday, July 6, 2008

josef siebel shoes

here is the latest in my footwear series. these shoes are not only cute, but also very german and very comfortable.  i have really been enjoying working with pencil, even though i end up smearing graphite all over the place!  and, of course, my scanner has missed out on most of my light shading...so, i have some ideas rolling around in my head that involve using ink. i think it will be less messy than the pencil and hopefully be more "scanner friendly". we'll see how it goes...

2 comments:

Martha Lever said...

You are REALLY doing great with your drawings. I need to get back to it!!
Kids are here---cute and wild!

Prof. Stephanie said...

Lori-these shoe drawings are just fabulous! You have your own drawing flavor that is showing beautifully. I am so excited that you are using a single subject as your focus. By the way, remind me to ask you about where you buy shoes like this latest one. I need new shoes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...